I teach or have taught the following.
- Probabilistic methods and algorithms (current plan is every winter semester)
- A Property Testing course (as an Advanced Topics course) during the 2020 Spring Semester and the 2021 Spring Semester
- Algorithms 1 (until 2018)
- Database management systems (past course)
- Property testing seminar (past seminar)
- Seminar on algorithms with restricted inputs (past)
- Graduate seminar on recent research articles (past — unless I receive sufficient requests to give it again)
- Introduction to computer — C language (managed only)
- File systems (ancient past)
Old course pages will mostly not be migrated to the new site, but I’ll archive here some documents. Same holds for post-2018 course pages that will not be accessible to the public from the official course site. I’ll be happy to supply additional old course material by email upon request.