I teach or have taught the following.
- Probabilistic methods and algorithms (every 2-3 semesters)
- Algorithms 1 (every year)
- Database management systems (past course)
- Property testing seminar (past seminar)
- Seminar on algorithms with restricted inputs (future semesters TBD)
- Graduate seminar on recent research articles (past — unless I receive sufficient requests to give it again)
- Introduction to computer — C language (managed only)
- File systems (ancient)
Old course pages will mostly not be migrated to the new site, but some documents are archived here. I’ll be happy to supply old course material by email upon request.